||IT Systems Administrator
PLCU is seeking a IT Systems Administrator for our Kearny Mesa corporate office. This position is responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting the company's IT systems. This position is also responsible for designing and supporting LANs, WANs, intranet systems, and network segments.
Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent project management skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Position will require after hours and evening work, as well as 24x7 on call support.
The ideal candidate must have the following education/experience:
- Minimum of 5-years experience in an IT-related field.
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, Programming, or related field.
- Building and supporting scalable mission critical Microsoft Exchange messaging environments, which
must include experience designing, deploying, and administering MS Exchange Server 2010.
- The design, architecture, planning, assessment, implementation and troubleshooting of Enterprise Microsoft Active Directory/Microsoft Exchange solutions.
- Active Directory Security and GPO planning, design and implementation in an Enterprise environment.
- Mobile technology integration.
- Backup/restore of Exchange mailboxes and Active Directory servers.
- Supporting NAS/SAN environments.
- Cisco Networks Routers/Switches/Firewalls (CCNA is preferred).
- Supporting telecommunications technologies/equipment with good understanding of Call Center applications.
- Experience with virtualization (VMware experience is preferred).
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communications skills.
- Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment with a strong customer services focus.
PLCU is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Go back to Current Opportunities.